Memberships - Big Game, Wingshooting and More
As an introductory offer, the first 40 members will pay the discounted pricing shown on the website. After that first year membership goal has been reached, rates will rise. These first 40 members will be considered Charter Members, and pay the original discounted rate each successive year, assuming yearly renewal. Charter memberships are non-transferable.
Enjoy the Prestige of Membership
Our members typically harvest a variety of birds including, pheasant, quail, chukar and an occasional sharptail grouse during a 4-hour hunt. A minimum fee per gun will be charged for a hunt, which goes toward their bagged bird costs reported at the end of the hunt.
Current annual members will be given a preference for membership renewal, with annual fees due by January 1st of each year. Notice will be sent to them thirty days prior of each year, and will require response and payment of annual fee by one calendar year from sign up date if the member wishes to continue his membership.
Membership Types Available
- Individual Membership
- Family Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Shooting membership
All memberships are structured to meet each individual's, family's or company's needs.
- First choice of hunting dates for: Deer: all seasons, Turkey, Antelope, Early Season Pond.
- Member discounts on birds and hunts.
- Member discounts on Rackett’s.
- Grass-Finished Beef.
- Member discounts on all items in the General Store such as hats, jackets and shotgun shells.
- Shooting memberships - Member discount on trap, sporting clays, and rifle range.